You Are Not A Squid
Over the course of 3 days, from the comfort of your computer, you can reach:
The End of Squishy Language...
You are not a squid!
But if you aren’t getting the results you want from the words you use to connect to your ideal clients and customers, you might be speaking like one. Squids use squishy language, they can’t help it; they’re squishy!
Your words need bones, and a connection to you.
When you introduce yourself and business when networking, do people say “Tell me more” or “How nice,” which is code for “I’m not interested in that”?
If so, then jump on this program.
In just 30 minutes you learn the top 5 words and phrases that make you un-hearable.
Did you know that marketing speak can cause temporary deafness in your prospects?
You’ll also learn how to get and keep someone’s attention with words and phrases that attract interest.
And all of that work is irrelevant if we don’t unpack WHO will be listening.
You don’t talk squid when speaking to a goddess! And your audience is not birds if you are looking for flamingos!
What you’ll get in this mini-audio workshop:
- The top 5 phrases that cause temporary deafness and what to say instead.
- Super-attractive words and phrases that will help you connect.
- A review, (and a whack upside that head if it’s necessary,) to help you narrow down that target market.
- A workbook to guide you through the exercises so they will hear the brilliant person you are.
- Me, the squishy language slayer, on audio will take you deeper into what’s on the page to ensure that you get the importance of sounding like you — it’s the only way to stand out.